Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year to Kirkuk!


Happy New Year 2010 to readers of Sahmaran (if there is still somebody)! Sahmaran has been silent for a long time, sorry for that. I live in Kalar, and internet there is too slow to add any pictures to blog and even for text there seems to be all the time problems, for example lack of electricity. This post I write in Sulaymania.

Despite the recent frustrating news from Turkey, let's hope 2010 will be a better year (but there are really no signs that it would be so)!

These pictures are from my favourite town Kirkuk. I took the pictures in October 2009 from a moving car, the typical way to do photographing in Kirkuk.







Pictures: Kristiina Koivunen

1 comment:

Zinar Ala said...

Dear Dr Kristiina, you are welcome again in the blogger´s world, and I'll never stop readingo your blog.

Kind regards from Madrid.

Zinar Ala