Monday, February 4, 2008

Where the storm was biggest?


When I write this post in Helsinki, the weather is windy and stormy. Like most days this winter.

Last autumn and this winter I have participated quite many Kurdish and other demonstrations. And when and where the storm was biggest? Just look at the pictures which I have taken.... in addition that you can see from them that the weather was bad you surely also understand how much I felt cold when I took these snaps.... The first picture is from Brussels, 2007.

London. 2007
Helsinki. 2007

Helsinki, in front of Turkish Embassy, the 19th January 2008.

So let’s hope that if Turkey attacks South Kurdistan it will happen in spring or summer when the weather is warm! That would make life a little bit easier for us, the friends of Kurds who live in cold countries.

No comments: